Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Year eve...Last day for 2009...Enjoy the last day.



I kena tarik...and kena...Arh~~~
bad post,18xx
Happy New Year 2010...


Too tired ad...

kena raped...
Act Cute...


Andy's Business...lol
Hey,dont like that la....Study room lo~~
Not eraser's comp,is handphone and eclipse's competition...



No plan,no plan...What to do?

All in my mind on that days only"where to go?" "where to celebrate?"

No plan...

Last minute,530pm.We all decided to go L4D in Q-zone and 11pm at bed cafe,pulau tikus...
Before that,me cindy tortoise and ming loong stay in study room study,but not study...doing not things.lol...
11 of us-laze,cindy,see fauw,cherry,tortoise,elooi,andy,me,ming siang,justin ng and ming loong...

Bed cafe countdown,drink beer again-sien...without beer what can we have?What can we do?Its quite fun on the last day of 2009.Just abit boring,all the plan use on christmas celebration.Don't know what can we do already...Me elooi and tortoise not enaugh sleep,fall sleep in bed cafe...FUNNY...Is my first time to sleep in public.lol...Besides that,I want tell all one things,Andy Mao ge broke a chair in bed cafe...unbelievable...He very strong or big size?hahahaha...Blek^.^.On that day maybe I think too much,I become moody because of someone and somethings,it drive me crazy...Forget about it,we just a friend.

Before the end of 2009,I make a wish...I wish I can get what I want in 2010,and put all my efffort into it.Start to learn to earn money,Do what I wish everyday in 2009.Maybe I can't do it well in 2010,but in the coming days,coming months and coming years,I should do my best to do it...Can't tell here what I want to do,After I make it,I will let u all know my result...Gambateh!Bye bye 2009...Welcome my dear 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment