Saturday, February 20, 2010

Long time no see lo...

Have a long time no have updates my blog ad...haiz...nothings much to say...
now is the lunar new year.Happy Chinese New Year.

How r u guys?

I think about half months no have updates and view my own blog ad.
hahaha...

Now is day 7 for chinese new year.Going to Genting tonite...

Day1-Go Ipoh with my family,so miss my auntie cooks...she cook alot nice food...hahahaha...Miss nia

Day 2-I be a good kid,stay at home,juz go out at nite,go find my buffet's auntie pai nee...hehehe...

Day 3-Me,Wooi seah,Beng Huat and Wooi Feng Go for movies....lol

Day 4-Go to Taiping,Jawi,and Sungai Petani pai nee...Damn Tired on that day.

Day 5-Guai Guai stay at home.

Day 6-Go movie with Hong yeh and wooi seah...hehehe...(This new year i go watch 3 movies with them)

Day 7-Going to Genting tonite.Tortoise now very noisy,he keep on saying and askng ppl to borrow him RM35 to buy a Locked...lol...Wanna Punch him and let him faint ki more easy.Now me willy torty 3 peson at sunshine's xiao er kopitiam...hahaha...waiting hory come to fetch us to prangin mall and go to Genting.Can't wait,hope can enjoy this 3 days 2 nites genting.hahaha...

Monday will reopen college ad,hope this sem can shun shun li li pass all and go to year 2 and graduate on time.Wish me luck...GTG o...BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment