Thursday, November 19, 2009

Random 2

Already one week above no have update my blog ad...Time past so fast,juz awhile only,already one week ad.Actually no have much to post now,after the things and the one gone out from my life.My life like meaningless.What should I do?What should I post?But its still a good things for me,because after G-p things,I post alot of hapiness things and share more hapiness things with all my readers,not much worries & waiting for the hope and sadness things.Maybe its already out from my life,but some times still will think about her!Don't worry la,Just think only lar~~~...

Okie, let me share somethings here,on 17 nov midnitez and 18 nov early morning,about 3am to 6am,they say will have meteor shower fall into earth.hahaha...Nice...Me cindy tortoise shinigami andy seefauw wenping xiaojie wenkhang and shini's fren went to paradise to see meteor shower.We at there from 2am until 6am,haha...At first,we wait and wait and wait,but still no have any meteor fall down,but after awhile,about 3 somethings,wen khang and shinigami and wen ping suddenly saw one meteor.Keep continuing we all also saw the meteor,but as the saintis said,it will be a meteor shower,but we wait an wait also no have,but nevermind la,at least we saw it...The only one fail to see is me...Haiz...I'm not sure that I see is meteor or not,because when I look around juz see a little bit things pass.Not sure on it la...Maybe I saw it myself also don't know.hehehe^^...After that we go to MCD eat breakfast,hahaha...finish eating just realize already 730am morning ad.Oh my god,haven't finish my assignment,but juz left a little bit only.It need to pass up by that day.After go back hostel and do it quickly,finally finish it before 8am.But very kek qi is my computer suddenly shut down,All my assignment that I recorrect all gone.I remember when i go out it still ON.No electric cut,suddenly shut down...worst...But thank god also,because I still remember what I correct,juz correct awhile only...Then I go to have my sleep and rest time,I skip whole day class,damn tired....

Wao this blog also very long lo...hehehe^^...just share my things with readers la...Not so important de...hehehe^^

No comments:

Post a Comment