Thursday, November 19, 2009

Today morning 1215am...

Today morning me and my friends go watch 2012...hahaha...finally watch it ad.A nice movie for me,I like the ship inside the movie,I wish one day I also can saw that type of ship and and got chance to sit it...So nice.It is a nice movie,it talk about the world comes to the end of the day.If one day our real world also become that,I think it will be a very sad tragedy.The story also very touching,most of the human die.I think Just left about 40 thousand people alive.Haiz...This movie also teaching all the human being in this world,we should protect our world when its got chance,don't destroy it.It is our responsible to protect the world...I very like about this movie.hehe...

After movie we go to subaidah,because we all are very hungry we sit there untill 430am...Wao,a day again we play untill so late...Haiz...Can be old man ad.hahaha^^...My fren they argue about what everest moutain and what kinabalu moutain how many feets or anythings,hahaha...Funny...I also want join also,but ad very tired,so better sit and keep queit.hahaha...Finally,I tak boleh tahan ad,so i decide to come back hostel liao...hahahaha...Finaaly can sleep ad.

Today I wakeup at 230pm,hahaha...siok nia...But whole day stay at hostel,lazy go out,skip class again and eat roti...hahaha...today's life no meaning...hehehe...Maybe later go have my dinner and supper,because whole day just eat 4 pieces of roti and soup only,now feel very hungry...

Hahahaha...One day post so much,Am I crazy?hahaha...Bor huat,long time no update ad...hehehe...Okla,I think I need to stop liao.I promiss I will try my best to update my blog everytimes...hahaha...Try my best,okla...Stop here ad,Bye bye.Don't miss me oooOOO>...

No comments:

Post a Comment