Thursday, November 5, 2009

Random~~~






THIS ONE ABIT LONG,COUSE LONG TIME NO UPDATE.SO,DECIDE WROTE OUT WHOLE WEEKS MEMORY,BAD AND THE GOOD....hehehehe~~~Pai seh...


Today Friday,babe...
hahaha...Already one week coming.Wao~so long time no update my blog already.This week got unlucky things happened to me,but still go some lucky things happened too.hehehe...Haiz...1st things,I lost my pocket money on saturday nite...walau...About RM200 above...Xim tia.I'm so careless.2 weeks ad,I no working,no more poket money,summore so many frens birthday,WTF!
This week Im so guai,because from monday to friday I only hang out with friends on wednesday.

Wenesday,ITS andy mao mao and cherry Boomb boomb's birthday...haiz...only day I go out,world record for me.We all together go to GANG HUO GUO eat steamboat.Delicious...hahaha...so miss Tom yam soup...nice,spicy...WOoooHooOO~~~
After that about 11 somethings we all so gatal still don't want back hostel.For us,its too early to come back hostel..."THE NITE IS STILL YOUNG"...I'm the vampire,thats why my blog put "The Life of Enson Demon",thats me...hehehe...Then we went to gurney plaza watch POKER KING.Damn funny...“B-你孤独吗?G-我不孤独只是寂寞!。。。我已经让你看我的寂寞了,那你现在要给我看你的孤独吗?"shitla...So yam...After finish movie already about 3am sumthings already so we all are decide back hostel,all look very sleepy ad...hahaha...Finally.

Today I woke up at 130pm,my classmate call me at morning,he said he not going to class.So,I thought that he mean he not going college today.Then I decide keep continue sleep untill 130pm,my sister call me...Walau...dreaming la...Nice dream.But cut by my sister call...haiz...330pm my classmate call me again,he said he at college going to lecturer class now...Walau eh,330pm liao,now juz tell me his going again....Suak le...Don't want go ad.Today I cook curry chicken hahaha....I make it ad,its mine first time to cook curry chicken...Nice...So happy.Then 11pm,andy cherry and tortoise go to cindy's house eat yesterday de cake...hahaha...me and Ivan also go over there finish the cake.Haiz...then we go out again,Go where leh???hahaha...Of couse subaidah la...hehehe...and now is the time to sleep,so tired,2moro still got class...hehehe...Good NItezz world...Muackkksss....

No comments:

Post a Comment