Wednesday, August 12, 2009











After Oo9 feeling...

What a best feeling after the stupid oo9...Walau leh,so stress juz a college's event,can make me untill cannot sleep.Maybe I not enaugh experience to do it,still got many things to let me learn,but I think if I keep learning to do event,It will be more smooth to do an event in the future.An event can let me feel like A war that soldier fight with enemies...hahaha...after win the war,feel very relax and proud with what I have done.Most of others think that SWC is the most busier societies in the college,but are they know that can let us learn a lot of things that we never can learn by our normal life,but maybe they will think that an event juz a normal things,its very easy to do it,but when u get the job,u will get the challege...Is fun.Its tired,but I hope I can join this event again...hahaha...Miss u all the prom and committee who work together for this event.

No comments:

Post a Comment