Thursday, August 27, 2009

I also don't know it will happen to me...







Start from the time I saw u,maybe is just a look,but it make me feel dont know what to do and keep attracting my eyes into u.lolx...I very confused on that time,from the first I know I start like u,It make me crazy,dont know how,aldy 2 years no have this feeling,suddenly come to me.After LHY know about me with u,I just feel OH MY GOD!haha...I aldy mad,how can it happens,aldy 2 years after I have break with my ex.I tell u tonite maybe I aldy do a wrong decision,I reali scare that will be disturb you for final exam.I think shouldn't tell u all this,maybe I will make u cant concentrate on the exam,even will lost u and the friendship between u and me.But what can I do now,I aldy make the mistake to let u know.Maybe one day I will receive your reply,I no brave to face the answer from u,bad or gud also.I maybe not the type u want;not handsome as others;no good as others;not the best and perfect as others,but only things I know is,I will do the best for u,even start from zero no matter what reply.From the moment I know you,until I get your phone number,I didnt think so much on that,just hope can be at your side,maybe not forever,but will try to make it longer,until the moment u want to left me alone or you feel Im not suit to u anymore.Now I only hope u can totally concentrate on your exam,dont think about what I say to u,just ignore it,just let me take it.Wish you all the best in your sem 1 final exam,Do the best ya!~~~Miss YOu.

2 comments:

  1. wei so deep ... write to who ?? i noe wan ?? or ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. enson.. at least u tell right? when u're left unsaid, is even worse than what happen to u. i don't even dare to tell. then i'm the one who always wait n get hurt ):

    ReplyDelete