Sunday, August 16, 2009




Come back from hometown to HOstel.

Wao...long time no go back hometown le...hahaha...two week nia la...so miss my family.When i go back hometown just know had happened too many things...My auntie.Haiz...sad nia,but secret about what happened to her.Today after come back had help my friend to move from lembah permai to my house,apartment.Oh ya...I remember i want to say 1 things about,last friday me and my few friends has go red box for karaoke.hehehe...so siok...we al like siao kia.play till mad le...WOOOHOOOOO....from 8pm untill 3pm...WAO!UNBELIEVABLE>>>after that me:wuang ching:Ivan and Aric go to gurney drive there chat untill 4 sumthings juz go back,but I still go back hometown,WALAU eh!hahaha...reach home about 5am le...LANLI,I too good to PORH.Next morning kena cuci by my parents...haiz...They care about me la,So,they just will blame me nia...This three day abit busy la,I go do passport,I WANT GO SINGAPORE LO~!YAHOO>>>...What a fantastic holiday for me!Still don't know isn't siok or not la...because go stay at my handsome brother's house.maybe will siok too la...I sure want to enjoy it...hahahaha...
I think I stop here la,Tired le,next day just post again la.Sorry about long long time just post a blog nia.hahaha...Start from today i will more free le,I will try to post more blog to let others know my feelings.and i will post more about my happiness...My blog will abit boring la,because all about my feelings and my daily life only,I will try to post more interest things...TRY TRY TRY!!!GOOD NITE.

No comments:

Post a Comment