Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ohh...My Life!

This my destine,every yearsmy birthday will meet up with exam.I dont want study la...Shit eh...17 september will be my last paper for this sem,Hiaz...my birthday on 16 september leh!sad lo...A year again cant celebrate my birthday le...What the sad tradisional that I aldy face this 10 years.Haiya,I aldy treat it normal,aldy 10 years leh,every years the same.But I still wish this year will be more suprise and happy things happen to me,not the sad things(I mention 1st),Are this will happen?Im waiting the day cuming,but most will same as last year la...But nvm la,if want to go out play,I aldy plan it,10 of september will me my last 2 paper,after that 11,12,13,14,15 of september i can prepare my last paper,so that I can go celebrate lo...hahaha...hope so!Wish too!lolxxxx...nice plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment