Monday, October 26, 2009

Miss my money baby...

Oh oh oh...Miss my little cuttie money baby lo...
she cute,naughty,playful and noisy...
My new family,hahaha...Chihuahua...she name is Money girl.
But we don't know it is truely chihuahua or not,not free to take her to checkup.
She very manja with my family,especially me and my sis.when she saw anyone of us go near by her,she will start to do a pity face to want u play with her.After u let her come out from the cage,hahahah...die...she wil play like a mad dog,run here run there and turn and turn.It very funny.
But she very scare when she saw my mum,cuz my mum always act like very angry and jerit with her,actually juz want to kacau her.when my mum go near by her,she will sit at there and watch my mum...hahaha...nice!But also good as least she scarewith my mum,if not she very naughty.N0w no have any pic of her to share with u all,I will post it as soon as possible...hehehe...Miss my money so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment