Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Laze want to STOP smoke.

Today very suprise,hahaha...because laze says he will stop smoking from now on.UNBELIEVABLE!!!Can he do it,I think imposible lo.In my opinion,a smoker will not stop smoking,take my friends as an example;He say:"I will stop smoking from now on",ya,he stop,but after one month he start back...This time more funny,is laze turn,laze say if we saw him smoke again,we can hit on him anytime and ask he do anythings we like,hahaha....reali unbelivable!!! only me,cyndi also not believe on him,because we not always with him and can curi curi
smoke and maybe he tipu only,we need to c the result 1st...!hahaha...ANyone want the record I can send to u all,If u wan please leave a message,i will send by email...wahaahaha...LAZE...Becareful o...

1 comment:

  1. celaka betul! but no worries. i sure can stop smoking!! herh! todat the first day!

    ReplyDelete