Monday, October 5, 2009

Holiday finish lo...

Haiz...Today re-open college,need to come back to study le.Time-table also have it le.Actually yesterday need to come back penang,but because of want to working,so,decide come back on today.That say I ponteng,hahaha...actually first week no have tutorial class,thats mean today I no have class.Just now facebook test my lucky for today,hahaha...83%,but today I feel Im very bad luck.I left my wallet at home,haiz...sumorre fall sick,haiz...Maybe because of saturday and yesterday eat too much satay at my working place,so now get sick...Just now finish keeping my room,start to feel tired,whole body left of energy.hehehe...But now feel ok le,still can blogging.lolz...Later need to rest early,but now wait for my friend come back.okla...stop here...

TO BE CONTINUE MY DAILY LIFE~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment