Thursday, October 15, 2009

Long time no see...

This week Im totally lazy to update my blog,even nothings to do I also very lazy to update...Maybe I feel that nothings happy or moody to posst.lol...But this week I still hang out so many times la...with cindy , andy , cherry and some...Wednesday I was going to club,hahaha...so beh siok nia,waste money,cuz that day Im not feeling well,cant drink so much.Haiz...Reali beh song...haiz...

This week I spend so much of money also,Need to control from now on,if not I no need to buy my Handphone le.If Im not spend so much,maybe Im now can have my own handphone le...So geram.Can't blame anyone,this is my fault.lol....

This week a lot of my fren fall sick,one of them ad fall sick,feelheart broke.Can't takecare of her.I think she also no need me to takecare la,her family will take good care of her.Just can use my carring to care her...haiz...Reali worry about her now,She now still go Gurney...Wish her go well...

Im going back home now,later got work,I think next week just update my blog again la...hahaha...Im now blogging also very rush on time,hahaha...Going take my lunch now,and will go back home 330pm...Okla,I stop here...bye...

Wish all my friends have a good weekend la...

No comments:

Post a Comment