Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Yesterday 06/10/2009

A new day that wake up because of some noisy guitar's sound.lolzz...Is my housemate bring friends come back play guitar.Is ok...Aldy woke up,cant fall sleep aldy...After woke up just face to my little cuttie computer.hahaha...I don't know my computer have sense or what,everytimes when the nite is late,it will automatic jam at there or suddenly cant function,then after wake up,it functioning like normally.Funny & Scary!!!Today meet up with Qiqi,she come over penang just want to watch movie and go gurney kim gary.lolzzz...Beh tahan with her.Then,I went to shopping with Ping,hahaha...Buy 4 discount T-shirt...Wao,spended around RM150 above.lol...I just notice that I forget to give back money to Qiqi about the movie and the dinner,just now she help me pay for it.Feel fun with the movie,G-Force,nice & cute,hahaha...

Just now chat with her,view her profile and read about the comment...Is that she have somethings want to tell me or someone and she don't know how to say it out!!!Haiz...Dont' know larrr...Don't to think too much.But just now I ask again to her,she say friend 1st...ok...follow what she want,nothings can force about it.Just take it as normal,As long as she happy.Feel sleepy now.Good nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment