Monday, July 20, 2009

Finally...Finalist

Today semi-final for prom & talent.haiz...today many problem had happened at the begining,but last it still smooth to go on...haiz...feel very sorry about him.When i counting marks n maked decision,I was headache,coz I hope all of them can go to final and gain more experience r...I don wan one of them disqualified.Haiz...many ppl or audience say they dunnoe today semi-final.I also know the publicity is not good,but what can I do...I know this is one of my job,but i have a lot of things to do,need to find some sponsor to them,I aldy skip many class le,and I also no have time to prepare my year 2 things...haiz...feel very sorry to my YIM24 classmate,i promiss to some of them I will go attend year 2 lecturer,but at last,i cant make it...Start from today,I think i will more busy then before,who can help me to do it some?haiz...nevermind la...I promiss at the final,I will try to do it well to prove back to all that this all candidates got quality,even prom or talent.I reali will try TO DO IT BEST...hope all committee,main & sub will coorporate together to do it well in final...Gambateh ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment