Thursday, July 30, 2009

My mood down now...

Today my mood not so bad and also not so good.Just now I go watch movie with my friends:steven;jasmine;huey shan;ah bai;tatt;lingurl and johnny and me.I almost want to cry when I go to gurney,because of I had say somethings to all the candidates,and that things was very hurt them.Maybe I shouldn't let them know the news,but I do that just want to motivate them and to fight for it.The Odyssey Nite are around the corner,countdown 10 days only,I very worry about all the things,I reali feel tired,feel like Im the most busy in the event,actually not so,everythings I also want to help up,can say Im the busybody.Today I was very sad to say that things to them,haiz...How???I just only want to let you all know.I not reali means that u all not good for me,just I hope you all can do better to prove to the ones who say u all cannot de.You all thinks one word only can K.O you all,but are you all think by my side,I get more hurt than you all,I heard more than what you all know.I know I say that maybe will make you all feel stress,and maybe you all dont want join again.But I can let you all know one things is,I always support you all,if not i wont go find so many things for you all.Maybe one or two of you all cannot win the prize,but I want you all 9 candidates go do the best.Ya...just a competition.DOn't take it as so serious,just relax,have fun and this times can help you all gain more experience and learn somethings that you haven't know before.I reali hope you all don't give up.If you all give up,everythings I have done means that just turn back into white paper.haiz...I apologize to you all if that things was very hurt you,but I reali wish that,this kind of news can motivate you all to do more better.All prom candidates,I reali happy to know you all,I wish you all can fight and keep go on your journey,dont stop at there just because of ppl's gosip.Don't feel stress...
All prom:I want to tell you all,I will be with you all until you all finish this game,I will try my best to help you all no matter what things happen,juz hope you all will keep going,dont give up.Just left 10 days,lets fight together and have fun together within this 10 days and have fun on it.I wish i can see you all make the improvement...Trust me!LETS GAMBATEH YA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment