Monday, July 20, 2009

Mistake...Stupid Enson.

how old m I???20??what the suck...!!!Always make mistake,when can I becum mature and and change my bad attitude.What can I do???Somebody help me,I aldy try to make it good,but why I still always like tat.Haiz...Im virgo,do everythings also wan to make it perfect.My communication way is very bad,this I know,but sometimes I very nature juz say it out,no others meaning,I aldy try to improve.Maybe some of u think im no manner,but what can I do???Just now I know is very bad,I try to change it,but aldy late.haiz...Stupid enson...from oo week untill now le,still the same.Bad attitude.I want to apologize to all about my bad attitude,to my friends or others.I will change it,I promiss that I will try my best to change and do it in short of time.And Thanks for my friends that always remind me...love them so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment