Friday, September 18, 2009

16;17;18/09/2009 Three days blog...hahaha

16/09 1989-WEDNESDAY

My 20 birthday...hahaha...surprise...
Mid nite bout 12 am sumthngs,I go coffe Island with my classmate...We chit chat there,they very nice hahaha...they sit same table summore sit beside me,they also sms to wish me happy birthday...Wao...So rich.Then another day I go out with lingurl,cherry ,elooi,Ivan,laze,evon,cindy and esonwhat a nice present I get from them!~~~But my wish is to see her on that nite,but the wish fail..haiz...!We have movie on that nite,they so surprise give me an album,hahaha... unexpect they will do that,and also the last page of the album.hahaha...they so gai!`~~`But i like it la,so special...Thank u guys...After finish movie,we also decide to go Coffee Island again,but Cindy she go back hostel 1st,coz she got exam on next day morning...And my lovely friends wanna meet me,JASMINE company,SHAN SHAN mei,entau KK amd big mouth DA BING,hahaha...They so good also give me a good present,I like it so much....haiz...Ad 2 years no celebrate with my family,sad lo...hahahha...wish next year can...hope so...


17 /09/2009

TOdays nothing special to do,wake up on 6am to study,afternoon got one paper,BUSINESS STATISTIC,stupid subject...Failed 3 times...Hope this sem can pass easily.Then actually wanna go for movie again,but fully booked...WHAT LA~~~Our yeang chuan ge come back lo...haiz!!!But at nite we still watch movie,but at cindy's house...Wao...Best.We watch a stupid movie that make me cant sleep...aboout killer...Shit...Then watch happy 2009,so funny...hahaha!

18/09/2009
Early morning bout 2 am go subaidah with laze ;cindy & yeang chuan...After that we go back hostel rest lo,hahaha...Cindy kena rape by 3 peerson,so kesian...not rape la,just kena buli...I also kena buli lo...kesian...
Afternoon we go queensbay mall watch movie,Tsunami,WOOO~~~nice...I like it,but started a bit boring,when the tsunami times,it very touching and also pity lo...haiz...Hope to watch it again.I like it.
At nite we go lingurl house bbq,hahaha...rain rain rain...Maybe causes of eson singing...Eson pls la,dont sing when we go entertainment la,HAIYO~~~Actually I want to go back home tonite,but lazy,so turn bec to hostel,and overnite at hostel,hahaha...
Today no chat so much with her,dunnoe how is she now!She move new house today,I think she now must be very tired.Hope can help her,but she say no need,haiz...Hope she will becareful and takecare lo,Miss her so much,aldy almost one week no see her le.Now holiday,I think more hard to see her lo,hope can see her on holiday too....okla,wanna satisfied my want now,hahaha...wanna sleep le...tomorrow go singapore hahaha...at nite flight.must be fun lo!

No comments:

Post a Comment