Thursday, September 24, 2009

What she think about me???

Hey girl,Wish to know you more
In my mind,I wish to know more about her,But I reali don't know what I can do!I was scare to find her,everytime I try to want to ask her go out, always not the time...Just like today,actually I ask her to have movie together today,but I forget that she have a gathering with her classmate on today,she told me before,but I forget.And last time,I also ask her to go to party at Vynn's house,but at that time she need to move to her new house.Is that call destiny?BUt Even it is destiny does not means that I will give up.I will not give up and do my best to prove to u.Maybe I'm not the cup of tea you want,but at least I try it,rather than doing not things.Last times I was ask which will she choose if between liking and friends of me,But she say "friend guaaa",I dont know that "guaaa"means what,I want to think about it,but not dare too...I Want to ask her again,but I scare to get the bad answer.Maybe I'm not enaugh brave to face it yet.I t think I should learn to be brave to face aanythings that happend to me.Anythings I brave to face it,just relationship no have that brave to face it.I want to say is that I like her,I know love and liking is not the same,I only can take it as liking,I don't know what she feel of me,If she also like me,then just can say as love.But I hope I can have that love with her in future...Because she is the first girl that I like after one year in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment