Thursday, September 3, 2009

A stupid day...

Tuesday me and my frenz go buy somethings.then go red-box...hahaha...3 person in a large room,feel a bit sien lo...hahahaha...

Yesterday early morning I went to town to take somethings that I had order,thank u johnny to help me too...He is a nice person,help me and treat my like his brother.After i have take the things,I straight away go college wait for someone,someone that I hope to see.Then I pass somethings special for that person.Wao...I wake up so early juz because that person,first time la...And I also first time give up a things that I havent do it before...Unbelievable.This few day;few month my life become many unbelievable...hahahaha...Especially after Odessey nite.~~~Dont ask me that person is who,I wont tell u.SORRY ya...
Then at nite go watch a stupid movie with cindy,eson,vincent,wen khang,looi and cherry,915pm,FINAL DESTINATION,very stupid movie,disgusting.But also nice,hope tonite can fall sleep and dont dream about that disgusting things...hahaha...

Oopsss...aldy late.Wanna sleep now,bye bye...GOOD NITE.

1 comment: