Monday, September 7, 2009

Siao....

This 2 day almost become mad...streamyx line got problem;MSN got problem,;no mood to study,thursday want to exam le;no money le;life so bored...Walau,what a demon life~~~The most worst is that thursday want exam le,now just study chapter 1 only,still have 4 chapter,Har~~~lolzzx....Yesterday somemore go watch movie,Wah....Unbelievable,This sem final exam I most free de,everyone now still fighting,but I still can hang out...SIAO SIAO>>>

Aldy 18 hours no have any message or call from u,start Miss u when u no reply.But now exam time just dun want to disturb u,let u concentrate on exam...Maybe the percentage I can get from you is zero.Maybe their rite,Im not the taste of the tea that u want,and some more yesterday I heared from my friends say that someone admire u...Ya,I know have many of them,but suddenly That moment I cant breath for few second,feel sad and scare...U are the one almost make me crazy after the year I meet that girl,I dont know why,And I also want to know the reasons...Not much chat,not much sms,not much meet or see each other,but how can it happens?lolz...What I can do is just to wish u happy forever and all the wish come tru.haizzzzzzzz...all the best for me la.Want to Study now.bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment