Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A life

This two day my life totally dark,financial problem,bored,bad luck,kena tipu and almost crazy...
What a suck life i get this two day.Yesterday I went to TMNet to cancel my streamyx account,before I go,I call to service centre to ask about anythings need to bring when we cancel the account,they said no need to bring,when I reach to TMnet,I ask again to them,they say u need to bring modem go,What the hell~~~!!!Is ok...Sabar sabar...
And next going back home,never expect my car will get problem now,air cond rosak,go for repair Rm570...hohohoho...I can go die now...This month is the bad luck month.All happen in this 3 weeks...haiz...I need to go pray pray lo!
Haiz...forget it forget it,Tomorrow go penang have fun,hahaha...is the nite for me to get high...wahahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment