Friday, September 11, 2009

Today red box...

Today 11-09-2009 friday,with one girl(secret),Lingurl,Cindy,Hory,Laze and Tortoise go red box relax.I dunnoe she will come over to meet us,maybe she come just because she want to meet lingurl.Actually when I heard that she will come feel very pai seh nia...But very happy because can see her.After that day she know about my things to her,I few to chat with her again...Happy still happy la,because I didnt expect that I can see her today.But one things that I know is somethings about her and her friends,haha...nevermind,just ignore it.Wao...just now when I driving,my phone suddenly ring,oops...my friend call me,but.......WHY got her karaoke record de!!!at chorus part,LANLI...no need to think also know who do it...siao liao...I think they all are crazy liao,feel regret to let them know about my things,if I keep continue secret it maybe now wont happen this things,sad...



Yesterday I got exam,microeconomie paper.Feel happy that all the point I study all come out,but very worry dunnoe lecturer will understand my point bor!~~~Start worry,if not I sure will failed de.Wednesday Nite i just sleep one hours only,coz of stupid micro,cant finish it,so have to burn mid nite oil...HAIZ>>>>The more worst is that chapter 1 and 2 i aldy finish memorize,but cant remember it...almost crazy...thank god i still can remember on last monute...hahaha...

Later wanna go bec hometown will be back tomorrow...haiz...hope no traffic jam la..

No comments:

Post a Comment