Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Today-15/09/2009




Today I went to watch movie...wao...nice "where got ghost?" with my ex-classmate.Yesterday I also go to watch movie too,aahahhahaa...with cindy,jia xin,vincent,eson & cherry "ugly truth"also nice...This two movie I watch in this week very nice,make me feel happy to watch it.besides this 2 movie also have some personal things happened too,is sad things and unbelievable lo...hahaha...cant say at here,want to know?Wait untill I'm old...hehehe..Tomorrow is my 20th birthday le,happy,but sad also la,haiz wanna 2- years oold le,no more 1-...sad sad sad...Hope tomorrow and today my last day with 19 years old will have somethings special that happy happen to me.Wao...aldy live in this world 19 years le,the time pass very fast.So lonely lo...A year that cant celebrate my birthday because of thursday got exam,my last paper lo,reali hate exam la...cant celebrate birthday,aldy 2 years le...shit!!!Haiz...need to keep continue gambateh to study lo...Haiz...SPECIAL SPECIAL HAPPY HAPPY...Happy Bithday o,Enson tan~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment