Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Singapore trip...















Last saturday,I with my family went to singapore to visit my brother,he working at there.I very like singapore's environment,clean and follow the rules.
Haiz...waiting airoplane at penang airport,what the heal???delay one hours!!!we totally wait 3 hours at penang international airport...Feel sleepy at there...Finally 1145pm the plane has come.lolz....We reach at singapore aldy 1am morning.FINALLY~~~~Then next day we early morning wake up and went to many shopping centre lo...wao,very nice...Very cheap price...hahaha...but when we convert to ringgit,haiyo,actually same same nia la,we also go visit F1(Formula 1)run way in singapore,siok nia...then my brother bring us go have some nice dinner,wao...all the food nice to eat,I like it...Now very miss lo.Then we also go to sentosa,one of the place that have alot of entertaiment in singapore...Wao,very big lo~~~Its has 3 part,we need to take bus from one station to anothers...hahaha...tired lo...But thanks god no need to walk,is very far.
I also miss the night market at bugis lo,things have alot,prices very cheap,hahaha...
I think i will post the photo at here fews day more,hahaha...share with u all,but not much...hehehe...~~~^ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment